RE: [SL4] AI --> Jobless Economy

From: Joseph W. Foley (fole0091@umn.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 16:00:40 MST

To Whom It May Concern:

I hate to write a message that doesn't address the topic at hand, but
this seems worthwhile, and I hope you'll forgive me. This line of debate
(Jobless Economy) has been (d)evolving more and more toward shorter and
less informative posts. Long, well thought-out paragraphs are being
replaced with snappy one-line sneers and jeers - the particular one to
which I'm responding is the most shameless thus far, but this state has
been reached gradually.

Please terminate this argument or take it back to the time when there
was more thought and less bickering, think twice before posting
something short with little or no information other than an opinion
backed up by no evidence, and in general, grow up. Raw insults aren't
going to convince anyone to agree with you; they may even work against
you, as this one does.

Joe Foley