RE: escape from simulation

From: Ben Goertzel (ben@goertzel.org)
Date: Tue Mar 30 2004 - 03:37:01 MST

The prior will naturally "drift" due to limitations on resources leading
to inaccurate maximization of expected utility in the context of
self-modification. How it will drift depends on phenomena in the
dynamics of iteratively self-modifying systems, which none of us
understand very well yet.

I can give more details later; I have to go to a meeting now, alas ;-(

ben