Re: Dangers of human self-modification

From: Metaqualia (metaqualia@mynichi.com)
Date: Sun May 23 2004 - 14:04:20 MDT

> Hunh. Sometimes when I wake up, my dream externalities have been totally
> different (different sex, age, life) but I've always been me. I can feel
my

This has been brought up more than once; this is one of the reasons I think
my feeling of being "me" (subj. experience) is not closely associated with
my memories. When I have just woken up I don't remember who I am and I don't
remember what my dream was and still I'd feel it if someone punched me in
the eye...

mq