RE: a2i2 news update: still looking for additional talent

From: Peter Voss (peter@optimal.org)
Date: Fri Nov 11 2005 - 12:19:32 MST

Anyone is seriously interested in joining us should peruse the opportunities
page: http://adaptiveai.com/company/opportunities.htm and send resume to
jobs@adaptiveai.com

We are a commercial venture, capitalized at over $10million. Our project
started almost 4 years ago, and we've had an average of 6 full-time team
members since then. We are currently fully funded for the next 12 months or
so, and are confident that we'll be able to raise capital for the remainder
of our 3-year development cycle. Our specific business plan is confidential.

Peter Voss