thread mutation to Global Warming EVIDENCE

From: Phillip Huggan (cdnprodigy@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 25 2005 - 14:17:16 MST

    I came to serious study of climate change after reading "Rare Earth" and comprehending the calcium carbonate cycle. Since then I've become acquainted with a few other relevant earth processes. It is true that something as simple as space dust may be responsible for climate change. And I've not yet taken an in depth study of ice-core sample results beyond a simple analysis of a few charts. But from my vantage point the feedback mechanisms seem genuine if not difficult to accurately quantify, and it is far more likely the ice core samples being sited as evidence against CO2 emmision causing a greenhouse effect, are flawed via melting and/or the "CO2 Matrix" effect.
  http://www.radiocarbon.org/Subscribers/Fulltext/v37n2_Wilson_637.html
  I base my global warming position on my admittedly incomplete understanding of geology, chemistry, atmospheric recycling processes, ocean current mechanisms, ecology, solar variability, earth orbital idiosyncracies, and not yet (but soon) ice-core sample analysis.