Re: Actually, Psychological Bulletin is a mainstream publication

From: Damien Broderick (thespike@satx.rr.com)
Date: Fri Dec 30 2005 - 10:46:01 MST

At 12:22 PM 12/30/2005 -0500, micah glasser wrote:

>Can anyone who backs this research as valid point me toward a good,
>research and experiment backed, publication?

PEAR has been putting out detailed Technical Reports for many years.

http://www.princeton.edu/~pear/publist.html

Early results summarized in Robert Jahn and Brenda Dunne's *Margins of
Reality: The Role of Consciousness in the Physical World*, Harcourt Brace,
1988 (ISBN 0-15-157148-1).

Dean Radin has an interesting book forthcoming (ENTANGLED MINDS); I find
some of his attempts at theory premature and simplistic, but the data are
intriguing, especially concerning "presentiment" results.

Damien Broderick