Re: JOIN

From: ps udoname (ps.udoname@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 29 2006 - 12:32:07 MST

It appears people have got bored with what I was saying - I should not have
mentioned that Penrose thinks the mind is nonalgorithmic.

On the other hand, I don't think anyone is saying anything on this list.
Maybe we did miss the rapture... so the singularity isn't a expanding sphere
of computronium eh?