[sl4] A teleporter

From: John K Clark (johnkclark@fastmail.fm)
Date: Sun Feb 08 2009 - 11:36:04 MST

The more I think about it the more I like the idea of a teleporter as
described in the January 23 2009 issue of Science. You walk into the
chamber and your body disintegrates into generic atoms of hydrogen
oxygen carbon nitrogen and a few trace elements that could be collected
in tanks for later use by other commuters. Such a closed cycle would be
very ecological. Meanwhile the quantum state of every atom in your body
is communicated over fiber optic lines to generic atoms in the holding
tanks at your destination; and then wham bam thank you mam you walk out
of the public teleporting chamber at your destination feeling fine
without a hair out of place.

 John K Clark

--
  John K Clark