Re: SL4 Calendar of Events

From: Cliff Stabbert (cps46@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 01:18:41 MST

Friday, December 13, 2002, 2:40:27 AM, Gordon Worley wrote:

GW> I've set up an SL4 calendar of events. Currently it just lists the
GW> monthly #sl4 and #imminist chats. If you know of other events, please
GW> e-mail them to me and I'll add them. These should be SL4 related
GW> events, and preferably Singularitarian events. Extropians et al. can
GW> keep their own calendars.

GW> You can access it on the Web at:

GW> http://ical.mac.com/redbird/SL4.ics

GW> Or you can subscribe to it if you use Apple's iCal or any other
GW> calendar program that can read the ics file format:

GW> webcal://homepage.mac.com/redbird/.calendars/SL4.ics

I can't seem to get this working; Outlook 2002 (came with my PDA) /
IE6 / PC. Tells me it can't import the vCalendar. MS Support lists
some problems with getting Outlook 2002 into earlier versions but not
much else. I can still view the .ics as text, of course, just
wondering if I'm the only one with a problem.

--
Cliff