Re: Please Re-read CAFAI

From: Jef Allbright (jef@jefallbright.net)
Date: Wed Dec 14 2005 - 12:03:56 MST

Micah -

It seems clear to me that it is not possible in practice or principle
to predict an optimum trajectory of advancement of humakind's values,
and that "objective good" is a meaningless term.

I think this discussion is approaching the point of clarifying what we
mean (or think we mean) by such statements.

- Jef