Re: Atoms

From: John K Clark (
Date: Mon Mar 17 2008 - 23:54:29 MDT

Heartland, High Priest of the Unique Atom and Sacred Original Cult

> What does, "in identical atoms," mean

It means atoms that are identical. What does “does” mean?

> the processes I'm talking about can be distinguished quite easily.

Show me. Come on, it’s quite easy to do so show me!

> you can't seem to comprehend why you could have the same process
> using different atoms and different processes using the same atoms.

Read the above, the same process using different processes and different
atoms using the same atoms. You are correct, I can’t comprehend that.

 John K Clark

  John K Clark
-- - Access all of your messages and folders
                          wherever you are