From: Matt Mahoney (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date: Tue Mar 03 2009 - 13:00:55 MST
--- On Tue, 3/3/09, Johnicholas Hines <email@example.com> wrote:
> What kind of world do you want to live in? We have the opportunity to
> make waves, right now, which will influence the future.
- You should step into the booth because it will teleport you where you want to go.
- You should not step into the booth because you will be slowly crushed to death.
- You will step into the booth because you are programmed that way.
- We should build AI because it will mean the end of death, disease, and suffering.
- We should not build AI because it will result in human extinction.
- We will build AI because we are programmed that way.
-- Matt Mahoney, firstname.lastname@example.org
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.5 : Wed Jul 17 2013 - 04:01:04 MDT